At Vital Options International, we understand the Every Day challenges that a Chronic, Terminal or Rare Condition can have on a Patient and their Family. To that end, we are working hard to bring you health and wellness related products and services that we hope will improve, enhance or better your life in some way.
Caregiver Support provides comprehensive services for managing the care of loved ones.
- Access to a dedicated Healthcare Coach for objective advice and tailored research and recommendations
- Collaborate online with family members and loved ones
Need to talk it out? Let experienced counselors help solve personal problems 24/7. Discuss everything from depression, anxiety and stress, to struggles with family, work and substance abuse. Help with loss, grief, change, transition or abuse. Access to free, confidential counseling by phone. Counselors have a master’s degree and at least five years of experience.
Worklife Services is a comprehensive telephone consultation service providing research and referral information for child care, elder care and care for people with disabilities.
- Simply call the toll-free number on the back of the card
24 /7 to reach a counselor with outstanding educational credentials and professional experience.
- Counselors will identify possible solutions and make between 20 to 30 calls to identify providers who match the specific family situation and ensure availability of care when it is needed.
- Within 48 to 72 hours, a comprehensive referral packet is sent out. Profiles specifies availability of service and educational materials to assist the family.
Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with no per visit fee. With Telemedicine, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Upon request, Telemedicine can share visit information Need an easy way to order medical equipment online or by phone? Not only will your supplies ship to you, but you’ll also save 20% to 50% and an additional $5 on orders over $100! Save on walking aids, wheelchairs, scooters, hospital beds, bathroom safety, orthopedic products and more.
Medical Bill Saver
Experts will attempt to negotiate a reduction in out-of-pocket medical expenses.
• Experts who know the ins and outs of billing practices will attempt to negotiate discounts on your behalf, possibly leading to a reduction in your costs
• Receive an easy-to-read personal Savings Results Statement summarizing the outcome and payment terms for successful negotiations