About Vital Options Help Support Vital Options Message Boards Resources for Cancer Survivors The Group Room
Vital Options Home Page (English) Vital Options Page d' Accueil (Franšais) Vital Options Homepage (Deutsch)
Welcome to Vital Options
About Vital Options
Support Vital Options
Vital Options Resources
Clinical Trials Information and Links
The Group Room
Young Adults With Cancer
Today's Cancer News, courtesy of OncoLink
Our Sponsors
Vital Options Home Page
The Group Room Message Board  

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Envita Medical Center
Posted by: Wanda Hinton (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2008 12:02PM

I have been advised of a medical facility in Scottsdale, Arizona which uses very modern methods to treat autoimmune disorders such as AIDS, and Lyme Disease.They also treat brain tumors using no radiation or chemo preferring to treat the source of the problem instead of the symptom(the tumor).Apparently they have treated 16 brain tumor patients and not lost ONE.This would include a pontine glioma tumor in a child which hospitals have NO luck with.

Re: Envita Medical Center
Posted by: Raven (IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2008 09:30AM

Envita Medical Centers have lost at least two pontine glioma patients in the last month.

Their treatment for brain tumors is intravenous Poly MVA. I am not aware of any scientific data anywhere that shows Poly MVA to be effective for DIPG.

According to the folks who developed Poly MVA, the same benefits can be obtained by taking the higher oral dose.

The costs of purchasing the oral dose and doing it at home is around $1500/month. Envita is recommending 60 treatments for DIPG now, at three treatments a week, that would be 20 weeks of treatment, at $7000-$10,000 per week.

I highly encourage anyone considering Envita for DIPG to first contact the creators of Poly MVA first.

Posted by: jim (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2008 10:21PM

envita medical center is a scam they charge way to much for their services with little results 1 polly MvA iv is $2000 with the same results as taking it oraly and their is alot of turnover in the medical staff

Posted by: michael huls (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2009 03:39PM

I am a 16 year survivor of a grade three astrocytoma. I had two separate resections at Barrows Neurological. After my second surgery, I did radiation and refused chemotherapy.
I believe the chemotherapy would of killed me in the process of the recovery I have since had. Back then Envita Medical Center did not exist. I had success with health form using natural forms of anti-inflammatory and cox 2 inhibitors.

3 years ago I was fortunate to hear about Evita and researched there treatments they preform. After my due diligence I found them to be the most complete center for innovative ways to treat serious disease.

I believe the body can heal itself of many disease by strengthening our immune system into a powerful natural killer of bad cells.

I have had medical services in the last few years as well as stayed on a wellness health plan designed by envita. I have had successful immunnotherapy treatments at the facility and meet many people who have had incredible success at the center.

I see these complaints about excessive costs. When I went through the facility, the cost of my treatment was laid out explained to me before treatment.

My daughter was a passenger in an automobile accident last year. She was bruised badly and dismissed the same day. 18 thousand dollars in hospital bills.
Medical Treatment is expensive everywhere.

Posted by: carissa (IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2009 01:35PM

hello Micheal,
We are currently looking into Envita for my mom who has had 2 brain tumors. She will have SRS on one and they surgically removed the other. They reccomened whole brain radiation, we refused, so instead we want her to fight the cancer in her and get her immune system up as best as possible to fight any cancer in her body. I would love to chat onling with you about your experience there at Envita, for we do not know anybody who has had care there. Thank-you! Carissa

Posted by: sohel2009 (IP Logged)
Date: September 20, 2009 09:55AM

I have not been to this place but I keep hearing good things about it.
I think the Dr. there is on the right track in that he goes after fixing the broken down immune system.
As many on here have so many cross infections...along with pesticides and mercury and herpes and or had cancer, and having children. All of these do a number on our immune system. And all of them together along with all the stress and food allergies.
It is no wonder we feel ill.
I am going to take my 5 year old to this place. I am not going to put pot in her chest. I don't have the nerve. I also want to learn about keeping my immube system in top shape for all of the stress that I am facing now...and for all of the mosquitos that will be bitting me all the time.
So you peope that have had great results with this clinic.....please share your success stories with others. It is important that people who are suffering know about all the opitons that are available to them.
I feel bad when I tell people about envita and they cannot afford it.
That sucks! But I hear that this guy is only 6,000 for two weeks.

[url=http://www.formationsdistance.com/]formation diplomanteparcorrespondance[/url]

Posted by: Christine (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2009 07:25PM

My daughter has had lyme disease for 10 years and has been robbed of her childhood. Since diagnoised with Lyme Disease,she has been given, oral and, IV antibiotics for 7 months ,she still runs fevers, doesn't know what it would be like NOT to have a headache and misses countless days of school each year. Her last brain scan showed the lyme on the left side but know one seems to know how to get rid of it. She has suffered so much since she was 5. Tell me how I can save this sweet little girl and give her a normal life.
Thanks so much.
Christine

Posted by: Christine (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2009 07:33PM

My daughter has had lyme disease for 10 years and has been robbed of her childhood. Since diagnoised with Lyme Disease,she has been given, oral and, IV antibiotics for 7 months ,she still runs fevers, doesn't know what it would be like NOT to have a headache and misses countless days of school each year. Her last brain scan showed the lyme on the left side but know one seems to know how to get rid of it. She has suffered so much since she was 5. Tell me how I can save this sweet little girl and give her a normal life.
Thanks so much.
Christine

Posted by: Raven (IP Logged)
Date: March 07, 2010 11:47AM

@michael, I understand your aversion to chemotherapy, the effects are profound and most chemotherapy drugs aren't particularly effective against high grade gliomas in the long run (although some do seem to work for many in the short term).

But every single DIPG kid who went to Envita progressed while on treatment. All passed away but for one who went home after her tumor grew while on IV Poly MVA following Envita's protocol.

She had radiation and continues to do well. Nobody wants radiation for their child but poly MVA is simply not effective against DIPG.

I don't know enough to comment on Envita's approach to treating other conditions.

I am sorry to hear of your daughter's auto accident and I don't know what treatment she had but if she was covered by medical insurance she should have been covered and if the accident wasn't her fault she should be covered by that insurance.

Hospitals charge ridiculous prices for many services, but Envita's charges aren't covered by insurance, the patient must pay out of pocket. Envita can't provide other services a brain tumor patient needs, like MRI / PET / MRS scans, typically the huge hospital bills include these sorts of services.

Posted by: chris (IP Logged)
Date: October 07, 2010 03:35PM

How can one access treatment for lyme disease in South Africa.

Chris

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Vital Options®, The Group Room®, TeleSupport®, Dance For Life®, The Cancer NewsMinute®, CancerTalk™, The Professor & The Survivor®, Cancer Options™, Advocacy in Action®, National Young Adult Cancer Awareness Week® and OncoTalk™ are trademarks of Vital Options International, Inc.

Copyright © 2012 Vital Options.   All Rights Reserved.
Web site by DE NOVO Medical Venture Marketing, a founding member of HSMN..